Northern Riverside Beauty
Easily accessible by road, ferry, bus or train, Meadowbank is an affordable and conveniently situated suburb that sits on the northern bank of the Parramatta River. Surrounded by beautiful walking and cycling tracks, it is well connected to Bicentennial Park as well as various tracks along the Parramatta River. Meadowbank village caters to everyday needs with a string of supermarkets and Asian grocers available while larger malls such as Macquarie Centre, Rhodes plus Top Ryde Shopping Centre are just minutes away. Transport is impeccable with regular trains, ferries and buses servicing the area as well as into the CBD. Affordable, convenient and big on community, you cant look past Meadowbank for a complete lifestyle choice.
What we love about Meadowbank
- Affordable living for an exceptional lifestyle
- Easy CBD commute via train, ferry or bus
- Beautiful parklands, walking/cycling tracks
- Close to major shopping hubs, Mac Uni
- Peaceful and family-friendly safe suburb