This peninsula suburb is all about luxury living at its finest. Surrounded on three sides by Lane Cove River and Parramatta River, sailing is naturally a way of life. When not playing by the waterside, locals are getting their caffeine fix at Ironwood Café or grabbing a bite to eat at the Woolwich Pier Hotel. The true beauty of Woolwich is its network of foreshore parklands and the sundrenched walking trails that soak up blissful panoramic views across the harbour. Another attraction is the historic Woolwich Dock and Parkland, which connects to Goats Paddock. This is a truly special spot that locals try to keep to themselves. Transport is made easy with a selection of options to choose from when getting around. Whether it is via bus or ferry, there are frequent services running on a daily basis.
What we love about Woolwich
- Luxury living with uninterrupted water views
- Easy ferry accessibility to Cockatoo Island
- Woolwich Dock/Parkland, Goats Paddock
- Sandstone workers cottages, large estates
- Exceptional choice of eateries available