Serene Riverside Secret
Nestled on the western bank of the Lane Cover River, East Ryde is small, peaceful suburb surrounded by pristine bushland and water on all but one side. The majority of this sought-after pocket is located on top of the ridge in a locality known as the Dress Circle Estate. Overlooking lush mangrove wetlands, this area is renowned for its luxurious and modern residences. Home to the Great North Walk, pristine waterways, wonderful schools, great transport options and beautiful parks, this is a highly sought after suburb offering an idyllic yet convenient lifestyle.
What we love about East Ryde
- Safe and secure community in idyllic surrounds
- Great North Walk following the Lane Cove River
- Excellent access to schools and childcare centres
- Close proximity to major shops, recreational facilities
- Leafy parks, mangrove wetlands and waterways