SOLD AT AUCTION FOR $1,905,000
Often sought after but rarely found, this impressive family home will not only suit the most discerning family, it has the ability for a second income, room for guests/extended family or work from home from the separate self-contained studio.
With its northerly aspect, and green outlook, the home is flooded with natural lighting, high ceilings and has large versatile living areas that flow out to a lovely alfresco paved area which is perfect for entertaining with friends and family.
- Fully self-contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom.
- Wide 18m street frontage, manicured gardens.
- 3 car garage plus off street parking for another 3 cars.
- Versatile living area with soaring ceilings & air conditioning.
- Kitchen with Island, stone tops & quality stainless steel appliances.
- Bi-fold doors opening to a paved alfresco entertainment area.
- Uninterrupted views across North Ryde Common
- Close proximity to schools, transport, rail link
- Easy access to Macquarie Uni, CBD and Chatswood
- Short stroll to North Ryde golf course.
Conveniently located, the home is sure to be high on the list of any astute buyer.