SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Designed with a vast gourmet open plan of indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind, this charming home is a blend of classic style and modern fun. Quality finishes and inclusions ensure maximum comfort while unique features such as the all-weather alfresco terrace, hot tub and infrared sauna create a resort-style ambience.
Set to a peaceful, private and leafy backdrop with a level garden and manicured hedges, it’s enviably positioned in a quiet street near Boronia Park, Boronia Public School and vibrant Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
- Spacious living/dining room with timber floors flows to covered terrace
- Kitchen with an abundance of bench space and gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes,
- Separate studio ideal as a home office, teen retreat or personal gym
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, long driveway for off-street parking
Central to buses, foreshore reserves and village shops and cafes, this single-level home will appeal to a wide range of buyers, including professional couples, families and downsizers.