SOLD AT AUCTION FOR $1,960,000
Set on a deep level 727sqm block, this unique home with a flexible floor plan is simply brimming with potential and ideal for accommodating large families and multiple generations. A two-storey house, each level is self-contained. It features an indoor/outdoor flow and a park-like rear garden for children and pets.
Enjoying a peaceful, leafy setting, it boasts a convenient location central to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Boronia Park village, Hunters Hill village and Top Ryde, and footsteps to Boronia Park Public.
- Open plan kitchen and spacious living/dining flowing to balconies
- Second kitchen making the top and bottom levels self-contained
- Generous bedrooms large enough to create casual living spaces
- Double garage with workshop and storage plus further parking
- Poised for renovation, move in now and update later
A home that’s only limited by your imagination, it can comfortably accommodate three generations, making it a rare find.