With much to offer both first homebuyers and property investors, this delightful apartment enjoys a lovely leafy outlook while being perfectly located, only a short walk from village shops, city transport, local parks and Victoria Road eateries.
Located mid floor in a small boutique block of just 8 apartments, and easily accessible with only a few stairs to the front door the apartment is private and quiet, featuring a breezy balcony plus bright living/dining thanks to its sunny aspect.
- Combined living/dining opens to leafy balcony
- Sunlit kitchen with ample bench space, pantry
- Master bedroom with built-in
- Tiled, airy bathroom with tidy integrated laundry
- High ceilings, polished floating floorboards throughout
- Single undercover car space at rear of building
Ready to move into as is, this comfortable haven also exudes plenty of potential to update with your very own style. The apartment’s central location is hard to beat, being in close proximity to Huntley’s Point Ferry Wharf, Banjo Patterson Park, schools plus amenities.
Property Size. 54sqm including Balcony, car space 14sqm
Strata Levies: $779.00 per quarter
Council Levies: $268.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $169.00 per quarter